Even though your donation to Swift Presbyterian Church isn’t technically a “bill,” you can still set it up to have your bank send one-time or recurring gifts to the church. Here are some guidelines to help you get this set up with your bank:
● Follow the directions on your bank’s website to set up a new bill or payee.
● If given a choice, choose to pay a company rather than a person.
● In the space for “company name,” enter: Swift Presbyterian Church
● In the space for “company address,” enter:
23208 Swift Church Road
Foley, AL 36535
● In the space for “company phone number,” enter: 251-943-8367.
● In the space for “account number,” enter your first initial and your last name; for example: JDOE
● After you have set up Swift Presbyterian Church as a biller, it is added to your list of bills or payees and you can select it at any time and enter a payment amount and a payment date.
● You will also have the option of setting up automatic or recurring payments. (This adds greater convenience but is not recommended if there is a risk of overdrawing from your account.)
Bill pay is usually a free service of your checking account, but some banks charge a monthly fee for their bill-pay service that can be waived depending on account balance, etc.
The church is not charged any fees for receiving a donation through your bank’s bill-pay service, so what you donate is what will appear on your quarterly and annual giving statements.
Generally, all donations are designated for the general fund, which covers the operating expenses of the church and which funds our giving to the mission organizations we have partnered with as a church.
If you wish to designate all or a portion of your donation in any other way, you can type instructions in the “note” section when setting up the payment.