| Pentecost Sunday 2016 | Go fly a kite . . .
● To invite people to start a community garden.
● To visit the lonely in the hospital or nursing home and spend some time with them.
● To share the love of Christ to those in jail.
● To walk with those who are broken by divorce, death, unemployment.
● To start a summer ministry for kids of working parents.
We go where the spirit says go, and soar where the wind of God blows.
By wearing red, the pastor’s Sunday school class symbolizes the flames of the Holy Spirit for Pentecost.
| Here come the flames of Pentecost . . .
Simulating flames by waving red ribbons, chancel choir and handbell choir members enter the sanctuary.
| It takes wind to make a kite soar and the Holy Spirit to make people reach the highest height